Monday, November 14, 2011

I Choose Life

When I think about the goals in my life and the things that BRING me to life, I can get overwhelmed. I know that I have settled for things in my life that are not consistent with who I am or who I am becoming. So what now? How do I get back to fulfilling my purpose? Well as I look back on my decisions, I see that I have gotten off my path when I have become scared. I have made decisions to keep myself safe and certain. I have doubted God's ability to take care of me while I follow the destiny I was gifted with. So, I have accomplished keeping the things in my life that I am terrified of losing, but at what expense? Feeling enitrely unfulfilled and empty. I know deep down that I am not doing what I was meant to do. I have settled and sold myself short because I am terrified of taking a risk. The thing is, if I would just be true to myself, I would most likely find more security, peace, and joy than I ever thought possible. This is something that I am going to work towards one step at a time. Even if it is painful and frightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment